Grant Application Instructions
Please include in the application:
- The cover page. Please note the need for a mentor and a co-mentor in both bioinformatics and diabetes, obesity or metabolism
- A 1-page personal statement indicating why you wish to be supported by this specific training grant
- A 1-page description of your research interests and planned research project
- A listing of any prior coursework in mathematics, computer science, bioinformatics or statistics
- The applicants Curriculum Vitae
- A letter of nomination from the mentor, with a description of the co-mentoring arrangement (no more than 2 pages; see this table for research approach of T32 faculty)
Once completed, the application can be EITHER:
- Printed and returned via mail to:
Pam Ricevuto, Program Administrator
Massachusetts General Hospital
185 Cambridge Street, CPZN 5.809
Boston, MA 02114
- Uploaded here as a single PDF.
Application materials are due December 15, 2021 at 5 PM EDT.